Below we have compiled a survey on our Kildare-Dublin train service. We are in the process of surveying 50 people. We will be back to you with a graph of the results shortly.
Kildare/Dublin Train Service
Our Survey for Keep on Track Project
Rang IV, Scoil Bhride Naofa, Kildare
How often do you use the train service?
One day a week
More than one day a week
Five times a week
At the weekends
Once a month
Once a year
Reason for travel
Other Reason: _________________________________________
Do you use parking facilities? Yes/No 18 YES
Do you use a travel pass? Yes/No 14 YES
Do you travel alone? Yes/No 19 YES
Do you travel with family? Yes/No 21 YES
Do you drive to the station? Yes/No 21 YES
Do you use an early train? Yes/No 33 YES
Do you use a late train? Yes/No 12 YES
Do you think the train service is adequate? Yes/No 34 YES
Have you any suggestions that you think would improve the service?
- Tea, coffee Drinks Vending machines
- More comfortable waiting Room
- Better hygiene in Toilets
- More trains on Sunday nights
- Extra carriages and more seats especially at weekends
- Digital Information Boards to provide information
- Newspaper /magazine stand
- Wheel chair Access
- Extra Commuter trains to Kildare
HOW OFTEN DO YOU USE THE TRAIN?
REASONS FOR TRAVEL